Rackheath Springs – Rules 2019/20
1. Barbed Hooks only.
2. A large 42inch landing net must be used.
3. A large beanie style unhooking mat or cradle must be used.
4. A carp care kit must be carried and used as necessary.
5. No cutting of any trees or vegetation.
6. No leaders ( of any sort ).
7. No fires.
8. All litter must be taken home.
9. The boat is only to be used for snagged fish or official work parties.
10. Fish from marked swims only.
11. No fishing from the point swim if Stumps or Big double are being fished.
12. 3 rods can be used from 1st Oct to 31st Mar.
13. No pike fishing from 31st Mar to 1st Oct.
14. All gates must be locked on Entry / Exit.
15. No dogs allowed.
16. No Bait boats.
Any person found breaking any of the above rules will face disciplinary action and could face losing their ticket.