Rackheath Springs – Rules 2020/21
1. Barbed Hooks only.
2. A large 42inch landing net must be used.
3. A large beanie style unhooking mat or cradle must be used.
4. A carp care kit must be carried and used as
5. No cutting of any trees or vegetation.
6. No leaders ( of any sort ).
7. No fires.
8. All litter must be taken home.
9. The boat is only to be used for snagged fish or
official work parties.
10. Fish from marked swims only.
11. No fishing from the point swim if Stumps or Big
double are being fished.
12. 3 rods can be used from 1st Oct to 31st
13. No pike fishing from 31st Mar to 1st
14. All gates must be locked on Entry / Exit.
15. No dogs allowed.
16. Bait boats can be used from 1st Oct to 31th Mar, unless otherwise stated.
17. Any fish over 25lbs to be reported to the bailiffs.
18. Environment Agency fishing rod licences are required and must be carried at all times.
Any person found breaking any of the above rules will
face disciplinary action and could face losing their ticket.