Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Killer Shrimp
02-09-2014, 06:03 PM
Killer Shrimp
Hi all

I have posted this in response to a request for help from club members, if you could please read the following and use the link to complete the survey that would be helpful.

Regards Mark

I am a geography undergraduate at the University of Nottingham. I am currently in the process of completing my dissertation evaluating water users' awareness of Dikerogammarus villosus (Killer Shrimp), in the Norfolk Broads, since the introduction of the 'Check, Clean, Dry' biosecurity campaign.

As you may be aware, Killer Shrimps pose a threat to the local wildlife, economy and recreational activities along the Norfolk Broads. My study aims to further that conducted by the Norfolk Broads Authority a few years ago. Any opinions and feedback are therefore vital in evaluating the success of the current campaign in restricting the spread of Killer Shrimps and improving future campaigns. This is a link to the online survey and it will take about 5 minutes to complete:

Kind regards,
Victoria Ramshaw,

[url]http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/V6RKR8R[/url]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: Killer Shrimp
Just done this survey very good, i wonder how many people know which one the killer shrimp is? and what the 2 questions at the end have to do with the survey ill never know lol.Big Grin

Tongue Sometimes, when I fish.......I occasionally catchTongue

I'M ON THE COMMITTEE, SO ANY PROBLEMS, SUGGESTIONS OR IDEAS YOU MAY HAVE YOU CAN CONTACT ME AT ANY TIME, MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS phil-mcavity@tesco.net. AND MY MOBILE NO. IS
02-09-2014, 09:20 PM
RE: Killer Shrimp
done it

Club Committee Member
Any Moans, Groans and Praises Good or Bad, please get in touch WE NEED YOUR FEEDBACK good or bad, you can contact me by
Mobile 07711062906
Email hallysfzr@ntlworld.com
Private Message
DISCRETION ASSURED